Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yes. I do ocassionally play Neopets. No, I am not 13.

As a  somewhat fashion blogger, I should know that purple corduroy, orange tie dye, and green felt should never be combined in one outfit. Especially when accompanied by a large, tacky beaded necklace.

However, would you really put it past me?

I am the queen of kitsch and odd combinations.


I departed from my usual location of the safe, private fire escape stairwell in exchange for the courtyard bcause it was such a beautiful day outside yesterday!

However, with my luck, I did run into an acquaintance and had to do the whole awkward "yes-I'm-taking-pictures-of-myself-for-a-blog" conversation.

Shirt - homemade, maybe $7?
Skirts - Savers $6
Shoes - Urban Outfitters $10
Necklace - Vintage from Grandma



And for those of you who are still not believers in the orange-purple color combination ....


This chia will kick yo' ass.

1 comment:

  1. Purple and orange is my second favorite color combo! (the first being purple and red)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails