Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LIFT OFF !!!!

Austin Etc. now has a domain name.

http://www.atxetc.com

what what??

Yup. Everything looks the same, and the difference is only in the 9 less key strokes it takes to get here (although, most of you are probably just clicking links or reading RSS anyway.) With domain name also comes a snazzy new email address! You can contact me at:


I'm moving up in the World Wide World of World Wide Web!

Yes!

In other mondo exciting news, Indiana from adored austin, featured me on her blog on Monday. I'm one of the lucky invited new media gals for her sxsw kickoff brunch and boutique crawl, and I feel so blessed to be included.

With all these exciting things happening, I'm pretty sure the only way I can truly express my emotions is with a technicolor Japanese marching band.


Ah yes. That'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails