Monday, March 22, 2010

The dog days are over

I have that song stuck in my head since watching the trailer for "Eat, Pray, Love". I read that book in October and couldn't put it down until I had finished it!

Today's been a lazy/productive day in that I've remained with my behind firmly planted in a chair in a conference room for the majority of the day, however, I've been pitter pattering away at my keyboard trying to establish a little bit of organization and growth of my online persona, including work on a creative portfolio. Hmm.

Here's an outfit post!


Necklace - Vintage from Grandma!
Pants - Delias (you can't tell but they're CORDUROY c:) $25
Shoes - A little random store in an outlet mall in Grapevine, TX $12
Top - Forever 21 $14

And in case you are one of the only people in the blogosphere who has not yet seen the EPL trailer, here goes:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails