Saturday, March 6, 2010

Revenge of the Amish dress

"Duuude --- the dress got pocks."So says my face in this picture.


Got this dress for a steal at Buffalo. It's obviously an older piece, probably an Amish school teacher dress with scissors taken to it. I was super psyched to wear it and put non-Amish friendly things in my Amish-friendly pockets. Think blackberry cell phones. Yesssss

However, the Amish dress took its revenge on my Rumspringa and when I retrieved it from the wash it had frayed and unravelled to an absurd degree because it had not been hemmed when the previous owner cut the length. And I naively thought it would be fine.

Le sigh.

Quick blog post, more posting later. I'm off to work out and chill by the pool with some hep cats.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails