Monday, February 22, 2010

busy bee.

Hmm. It's going to be a busy week. Lots of assignments, applications, and essays to do. I need to come up with something fun to do this weekend to reward myself for surviving. We'll see.

I went to Savers for the first time yesterday with Kelly and Ariel! So great. I found some pretty amazing finds that you'll see over the next few weeks. I got: a groovy silverware set, this mustard sweater, two ugly-pretty tunic shirts, two belts (including the best freakin' belt ever!), a purple courduroy skirt with buttons down the front, a weird sort of 50's shirt with cute buttons, and red pants. For $45. Huzzah huzzah.

We should have taken a picture of the pile of our loot. Thought about it. Forgot about it.




Sweater - Savers $5
Dress - Target $25
Flats - Target $17 (I wore these shoes to prom!)
Belt - Target $14
Necklace - Hand me down from Grandma


I've been going sans-makeup lately to appease the nagging of my friend, Travis. He says that girls look better without it. I'm not sure. But, I like the exercise in becoming more comfortable with my appearance without a painted face, and it's nice to believe that maybe there's a breed of man out there who prefers this look? Hmm. Any thoughts on this?


Savers is located at 5222 Burnet Road


2 comments:

  1. Pro no makeup! You look gorgeous without it, first of all, and second of all, that means you save time and we get to see more of you!

    ...literally, hardy har har... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Savers! Love the look, you look great in red and without makeup! My last boyfriend loved the no makeup look, so I think it just depends on the guy, really.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails