Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We stole 18 pieces of fruit from the dining hall

Today is the first day of classes of the Spring semester. I'm pleased with my schedule, it should be fairly interesting (dare I say fun?). I'm taking Nutrition, Government (American Presidency), Development of the Motion Picture, Narrative Film Strategies, Reading Poetry, and Practice in Spoken French. It's wet and gray outside -- my favorite.



Although its definitely not intentional, nor guaranteed, it's safe to say that the daily outfit photos on ATXETC will be of the frugal fashionista variety. Mainly because I'm a student, and a currently unemployed one at that. Enjoy!

Dress: Forever 21 (found at Campus Garage sale!)
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Import One
Leggings: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Trends Too
Outfit total: $16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails