Friday, January 29, 2010

I accidentally sprayed mace indoors

Oh dang. I thought it was a pocket flashlight! Instead, I fumigated Becky's teeny tiny dorm room. I'm sorry, Bex. It was pretty funny though. We evacuated and screamed and squealed and giggled and generally acted exactly as stereotypically 18 year old girls would act. Fitting since tomorrow Becky will be 19! Epic Birthday party planned for tomorrow.

As for today -- pretty busy day. Classes, rain, honors program info session, Which Wich, networking, editing, party shopping, stressing out, eating food, now I'm gonna go to Swegler's and bake!

Here's the outfit, hope you like it! It's one of my new ModCloth dresses!

detail of print on dress

Dress: Mod Cloth ($15 on sale!)
Belt: Wal-Mart ($5)
Leggings: Forever 21? ($6.80)
Shoes: Delias ($25)
Necklace: Vintage from my Grandma

total: $54.80

Coming soon ... more street style fashion, a review of the Creative Research Lab on E. MLK, discussion about the Nobelity project, editorials, and more.

4 comments:

  1. I lloooooove this color combo! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! (And thanks for commenting!) Since starting this a few weeks ago I've been working on building readership so I looooove when people interact, thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails